Friday, March 2, 2007

Ta-Da, Sugar on Snow


In case word hasn't yet reached you, it's time I came clean. I've officially joined a cult; become a junkie. My sinister co-workers subliminally coerced me into picking up needles, and now I'm hooked - no wait, hooked would be crochet. Anyway, since I've been having some fun with it, I thought I'd share a photo of one of my completed projects.
The best part, Keira will actually consent to wear this hat every once in a while. That is, if the blue (pink) hat isn't anywhere to be seen.
By the way, if you like hand knitted things, just send me your sizes (and those of your kids). You just never know when I'll find a yarn and a pattern that remind me of you (Becky, I already have about 20 ideas for you, and yes, I know your sizes.)
If any of you have taken up knitting, I'd love to hear about it and see some finished projects. You can find the hat pattern, for free, at Knitty.com. ttp://knitty.com/ISSUEfall06/PATTsnow.html

1 comment:

knitting pirate librarian said...

I'm still going to knit this for your daughter...

http://alohamedia.net/sarah/hats/chicken-viking/