Tuesday, March 6, 2007

I'm a little teapot


Now that it's been delivered, I can post a photo of another recently completed knitting project, a tea cozy for my friend Pam's birthday. A birthday that I both remembered and then forgot. See, I accidentally transcribed said birthday into my 07 calendar for Feb, when it should have been March. So, I had everything ready in Feb, then realized her birthday was in March. Then, last week at work was ridiculous-busy and I proceeded to forget the same birthday. Sorry Pam.

If you like the tea cozy, you can find the pattern here. If you decide to knit it, read the pattern very carefully, you really do need both sets of dpns, but you don't need the circular needle, a pair of spns would have worked better. Also, Manos del Uruguay is a great yarn substitution (it's what I used).

No comments: