Thursday, March 22, 2007

Dinner, Impromptu Style

Left to Right, My friend Robin's boy Alex, Keira, and Robin's youngest, Dylan.

That there aren't even close to a sufficient number of hours in the day, is certainly not news to any of you. This week though, it seems like the deficit is is at least ten-fold. No matter how quickly you work, it just keeps coming. When I finally managed to pry myself out of my office, making dinner was absolutely out of the question. Ring up Chad, and viola, someone named Pablo is whipping up my dinner (Don Pablo to be exact).
Keira and I show up promptly 30 minutes late (I'll rant about the daycare pickup later) to find Robin, Dylan, and Alex waiting for us! It was such a nice dinner and with three kids, oddly relaxing. The kids adore each other and who better to entertain a kid, than a kid. All three adults actually got to eat food - and it was mostly warm.
Thanks, Chad! Thanks, Robin!
PS - don't forget to order that yarn.

No comments: