Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Hey Guys, Look At Me!


I've been trying to make a point of not talking about work overly much. Partly because I don't want to bore you all to tears, partly because I'm actually pretty fond of my job and would prefer to hang on to it. However, I really just can't help myself just this once.
A project near and dear to my heart just released this week, and as part of the book launch, we're doing a charity knit along. The book was a true collaborative effort and, if I do say so myself, it turned out really well. It helps that we had the cutest models on the face of the earth (read: Keira models one of the hats in the book.)
So, if you happen to see this in any of major bookstores, take a peek - if you haven't figured it out yet, I'm really rather proud of it. And, if you knit, consider joining our knit along here.

No comments: