Monday, May 7, 2007

And a Fun Time Was Had By All

We did it. Seventeen kids, twenty-one adults, three pony rides, one gallon of bubbles, one giant cake, three deli trees, no casualties. A success. The best part, I had fun too! I love watching these guys run around and have fun. Every single kid was a pleasure to be around, and behaved fabulously. And, in just under a week, Keira has gone from Oberday, to Happy Birthday. [she's also now claiming to be three, for what that's worth]
Now, on to planning our big party for this summer. Hope y'all can make it, if I do say so myself, I can throw a mean party.

4 comments:

knitting pirate librarian said...

I'm looking to come back for a visit sometime in August... maybe for the reunion... maybe another time. June and July are totally out. You've heard of the words "summer reading program"? They translate into "no vacation" for me.

Roxane said...

wow, you do live! I was beginning to worry.

knitting pirate librarian said...

Did you get my phone message where I called to wish Keira a happy oberday?

Roxane said...

We did, she thought it was funny. She was VERY disappointed though last night. We went to the library, and Auntie Becky wasn't there : (
I think she somehow thought you were in every library.