Thursday, May 22, 2008

During: Part 1




Don't be alarmed - I'm not going to try and blog every single day of the remodel. I'd bore even myself. However, I thought it worth noting my makeshift kitchen/dining room. If I do say so myself, it's pretty workable. We've effectively been using this kitchen since Sunday, but it's only been the past two days that the kitchen has been totally inaccessible. 
I also feel compelled to note that our contractors make a sink available to us every night so that we always have running water - they totally rock. 
We're also starting to see some real demolition. Aside from them not being able to get the dumpster into the alley, everything is sailing along perfectly. See for yourself. 
We've also found that we're damn lucky that the refrigerator didn't fall through the floor in the kitchen. There's nary a board to be seen in that corner - we really don't know what it was resting on. 
Now, on to day three!

No comments: