Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Back In Black

Well, more like white and chrome; but I digress.

It's official. We finally have a computer at home again. I now have to figure out how to use it, and we of course didn't wait for the new software release, which surely would have been advisable - but what the*%$#, we have a computer. This hopefully means that the blog is back in action.

We survived vacation. Keira was a star, and even though we pretty much broke every toddler rule in existence, we are here to tell the tale. We're now entering the holiday gauntlet, and next week the remodel ball is officially rolling.

Since photos apparently are worth a thousand words, I'm hoping that these snippets from the road will make up for about 3 months of blog posts!





and more to come - once I learn how to use this cursed computer.

2 comments:

knitting pirate librarian said...

It's official. My niece has now gone on more horsey rides than I have.

Anonymous said...

and, she'll give you a tutorial if you ask : )

She offers me riding instructions on a somewhat routine basis. The instructions? "You hold the handles, Mommy."