Saturday, February 24, 2007

Ta-Da


Okay, here goes. If you've found this blog already, that means that I probably clued you in to my - er, experiment. Since I'm clearly well past dreadful in the correspondence department, I thought I'd add blogging to my list of things I need to do every day that prevent me from doing anything at all, really.
I do understand that in order to drive enough traffic to the site to be able to retire in comfort, I really should make my blog "about" something - so, I have. It's about me, glorious me. Just kidding, as with everything else I undertake, I'm afraid that it will be about a little of this, a little of that. Kid, crafts, cats, friends, random bitching, you know. I'll try to post as many photos as I can, but as I currently seem to be absolutely crap at taking photos, please forgive me if there aren't any from time to time.
If you know me well enough to have my email address, send me some photos, but make sure to let me know if there are any you don't want me to share. So there, it's done, my inaugural post. Wish me luck, and drop me a line or a comment from time to time.

3 comments:

knitting pirate librarian said...

YAY! My sister has a blog! Surely you can't be as bad as your little sister about updating your blog :) And I get to see more Keira pictures!

Roxane said...

So, where is your blog?

knitting pirate librarian said...

http://piratelibrarian.blogspot.com/