Thursday, June 14, 2007

Radio Silence

Hi All,
Just a quick post to let you know that I've not given up the blog (aka project) but rather, our hard drive fried. So, I have no computer access at home. Since I rather like my job, this will be the only post I do from work, and it's just to let you know that for the next couple of weeks there likely won't be any more.
Please do check in a couple weeks from now, I should be back on line. Keep your fingers crossed, we're hoping we didn't loose loads of photos.
One quick update:
One child's pullover - check
Five squares on my blanket - check
Half of Harry Potter and the Sorcerer's Stone - check
Start of one more HP hat for knit along - check

1 comment:

knitting pirate librarian said...

Still checking back and eagerly awaiting your computer woes to be over! Hopefully you didn't loose too many photos.